ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Feb 1, 2015] North west rolling road day (Runcorn)

Mini GP2
You didn't look too closely at it then did you haha.

I had a quick nosey around yours when I pulled up and it looked great.

Did you put it on the rollers?
Any Clio was cleaner than mine today..... 400 mile round trip to collect a set of Anthractie Cup Speedline's yesterday in the sleet and rain :D

No i didn't put it on the rollers. Have you ever dyno'd yours ?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Was a good day, not a bad selection of cars.

Happy with my 178.6bhp (I'll call it 179)

Thanks to @bloke for running proceedings.

dan's cast offs.
YC55 RKF 169
CH53 KTH 178
YE54 LVZ 176
GJ05 LFZ 168
FM53 YST 156
X59 DHT 171
Y356 PDM 170
W72 KHL 164
VN05 KXW 178
YM02 BVL 177
KU55 MZD 166
BV03 ??? 170
PO54 VHZ 172

think most of the reg numbers are correct but hard to tell as some of you write like you never went to school:wink:
can ask chris if he can email me all the graphs and i can stick them up here as well.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Any Clio was cleaner than mine today..... 400 mile round trip to collect a set of Anthractie Cup Speedline's yesterday in the sleet and rain :smiley:

No i didn't put it on the rollers. Have you ever dyno'd yours ?

Oh, very nice! I'd like a set for mine. But they're so spensive!

I did at the last Efi RR day... It's like the stupid thing knew I wanted at least 180bhp.

179.9 lol

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Sorry I didn't make it guys! had all the wheels of the 200 and didn't get them back on in time.. Hopefully there's some sort of meet soon I'll make sure I don't miss the next one :)

Mini GP2
Sorry I didn't make it guys! had all the wheels of the 200 and didn't get them back on in time.. Hopefully there's some sort of meet soon I'll make sure I don't miss the next one :smile:
I was hoping to see your green machine matey; hopefully see you at the next one.... :)

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Didn't the black 197 make a low bhp figure?

Mine made 262bhp, 220 ft/lbs torque

Only just caught up on the thread and results. Never thought my 182 was one of the quick ones, 168.5bhp proves that lol.

The track 172 feels much quicker so I'll have to bring that next time.

Shame I couldn't stay longer and see more. What did the 330ci end up pulling?

clio 182
ed8c06476ed3ce7d993481f2d370ee12.jpg

f2af5760bb1c5d07aedf01d3f57b3863.jpg

I was there start till finish, had a great day out! Gutted that silver 182 beat me by 1bhp ;) I wonder if that's down to filter set up? I remember yours being standard IIRC

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Yeah, mine was the Silver 182.

It's the standard airbox yeah, but with an aftermarket panel filter in i think. I've never opened it lol probably needs cleaning.

The spark plugs need a change too, so it might have made 180bhp with those two things done :tongueclosed:

clio 182
Yeah, mine was the Silver 182.

It's the standard airbox yeah, but with an aftermarket panel filter in i think. I've never opened it lol probably needs cleaning.

The spark plugs need a change too, so it might have made 180bhp with those two things done :tongueclosed:
I'm doing my plugs and leads soon so next time there's an RR we will see ;)

320d
ed8c06476ed3ce7d993481f2d370ee12.jpg

f2af5760bb1c5d07aedf01d3f57b3863.jpg

I was there start till finish, had a great day out! Gutted that silver 182 beat me by 1bhp :wink: I wonder if that's down to filter set up? I remember yours being standard IIRC

Mine suffers a big flat spot under 4000rpm which Scoff said was down to induction length, but we run the same filter setup so that's strange.

I'll post my graph up later.