ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Feb 1, 2015] North west rolling road day (Runcorn)

dan's cast offs.
there will probably still be places left but looks like few people just coming along to meet up anyway.

If there's time and space left on the day, i'll put mine on, mate with the 208 GTi said he'll do the same now it's fixed lol. Looking forward to this now, be good to meet new face's and so and so.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
What time are people staying there till? I'll try and make it this afternoon if it's still on

Just got home now, really enjoyable day. Nice to see new faces and see some nice Renaultsports, some good figures produced aswell. The weather was kind to us too! bar it being cold lol.

Chuffed with my ST,
~195 BHP & 219 FB/LB. Can live with that, standard car to with 13k on the clock's.

Just got home now, really enjoyable day. Nice to see new faces and see some nice Renaultsports, some good figures produced aswell. The weather was kind to us too! bar it being cold lol.

Chuffed with my ST,
~195 BHP & 219 FB/LB. Can live with that, standard car to with 13k on the clock's.

Mountune pack needed next ;)

dan's cast offs.
i hear someone had a clio there that despite having the worst map in the world made more torque than the V8 M3 that was there:smile:

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Good turnout today and some lovely cars! Great to catch up with some familiar faces. Chuffed with the Abarth, 164hp and 216lb-ft. I was not expecting 200+ torques!

Mini GP2
The highest N/A Clio i saw was the Blue 182 which pulled 179 along with a Sunflower Ph1 that also made 179. There was a Black 197 there which didn't live up to expectations shall we say. Poorly dephaser robbed it of a lot of power.

The highest N/A Clio i saw was the Blue 182 which pulled 179 along with a Sunflower Ph1 that also made 179. There was a Black 197 there which didn't live up to expectations shall we say. Poorly dephaser robbed it of a lot of power.
The 208 GTi only made 150'ish BHP which was hugely disappointing, but we suspect that was down to the silly 'spacer' around the dump valve or something like that lol! loosing boost left right and center!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Nice pics @Adam93 glad you got one of mine :smiley:

It was a good day with a great turn out, it's just a shame I was beckoned off by the boss before I got to speak to everyone.

It was great to catch up with people though. @Ricardos , did scoff get time to sort your car out?
Hey @Knuckles was nice to meet you and chat. Yeah Chris mapped it after everybody had done their power runs so it's all sorted now

262bhp and 220ft/lbs torque