ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Febi dogbone mount?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've searched high and low on here and on Google, but I can't find a link to a febi dogbone mount. I've lots of stuff about vibratechnics etc.... But I just want the dogbone.
Has anybody got a link?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
that's the correct part for a 172/182 - so assuming its genuine then that's a Febi!
I messaged Febi and they say they don't make one for a 1*2 🤔
Where's the best place to get a dog bone mount for a 182? Do I have to buy genuine? I can't see any on RPDs website.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I messaged Febi and they say they don't make one for a 1*2 🤔
Where's the best place to get a dog bone mount for a 182? Do I have to buy genuine? I can't see any on RPDs website.
They don't list a mount for the 2.0 16v in their catalogue but its the same mount as the non RS - the 1.2 uses a slightly different design but the rest use the same as the 2.0 16v, the same twisted design as you posted above.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
They don't list a mount for the 2.0 16v in their catalogue but its the same mount as the non RS - the 1.2 uses a slightly different design but the rest use the same as the 2.0 16v, the same twisted design as you posted above.
Nice one. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated 👍

Andyr1

ClioSport Club Member
I bought a febi one for my 182 that was supposed to cross reference to the right renault part number. It was the same as the original one apart from the mounting hole was too big I think 12mm instead of 10mm? I ended up making a sleeve and pressing it in as a new renault one was about £100

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
ive got an oem one with a powerflex purple insert if anyone is looking for one. posting in for sale shortly.