ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferodo DS2000

Im considering ordering the Ferodo DS2000 pads, just wondered if anyone has used them before and what they think of them?

i have a set of these (not long wrote a thread on them - i cant find it tho)

Anyway what you need to remember is that these are fast road pads, meaning they are really designed for the track. Braking from say 100 --> 60 these pads will stop you dead (providing they fairly are hot) try braking from say 40mph --> 10mph these pads are useless!

At low speeds they dont assure me with confidense thats for sure, unless they are really hot, however once hot the performance is 2nd to none! if you dont drive every where @ 120mph id advise you go for them. However if not id suggest ferodos new DS range, cant remember what there called but they are meant to warm up 2x as quick as the 2000s. These will be what i buy next.

they arent that extreem!

they work under all conditions well enough and just stave off fade (pad fade not fluid) when your really pushing for a while.

But they are an old now preceeded compound.

greenstuff.........poo, and aint Ktecs greenstuff?

ANyway, i just go for 1144 cause they are dirt cheap and i have trust in that fact that they work and work well for what i need. Never faded on all my track use.