ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari LaFerrari: The greatest Ferrari ever?

Mk5 Golf Gti
This is going to sound really picky, but those wing mirrors are disgusting :S

Other than that, it really is stunning!

Last edited:
  An orange one
I'm going to sound really old here... But it's just a techno fest,

I would genuinely rather buy a 355 and fit a capristo for around £70k all in than blow all my money on that. The older ferrari's had soul and passion, now it just doesn't seem the same*

* and no I've not driven either. Lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
By all accounts its the most raw of the new hybrid supercars, and its the only V12 N/A one too, so going to have a very special feel to it.

I think its utterly awesome, and it pains me that I will never get to have a go in one probably, should have tried harder at school! lol

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Interesting so the P1 may have a fight on its hands ?

By all accounts its the most raw of the new hybrid supercars, and its the only V12 N/A one too, so going to have a very special feel to it.

I think its utterly awesome, and it pains me that I will never get to have a go in one probably, should have tried harder at school! lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I believe all 499 of the Ferrari have sold out? (At a million or so each) so it's essentially not competition for anything in terms of sales from here on in, lol.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
TBF the latest hyper cars on offer all push the game on.Which one you prefer is up to you.

Cars have moved on so much in general lately.The new RS7 is quicker 0-60mph than a Ferrari 458.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Not for me... Big statement that it's the greatest Ferrari ever as well.

It's subjective, but for me the 61 California is my Fav.

I'd rather the P1 than this, although aside from being substantially short of the asking price, I'll never get one as they have all sold as well

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It's certainly the greatest performing, that bit isn't subjective, the whole new car vs old thing is a subjective thing though. For a million quid of Ferrari enjoyment i would sooner a 355 a couple of turbos and loads of change for repairs and laps of the ring. But then my money would be gone. Where as in a la Ferrari it would probably appreciate.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
ku-xlarge.jpg

Or a 250 GTO. Or a 355 Berlinetta if I had to chose from any of the modern ferraris.