ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrodo DS2500 pads....best place to buy?

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro
Saw them advertised for about 85 quid...can't remember where though. If I remember I'll post again.

I had them on my 172...bloody brilliant!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
ive had a quote on these, from the U.S their $113 for fronts and $67 for rear this doesnt include postage costs but shouldnt be too bad. thats for a clio sport 172 2002/2003

BMW M3
Fred2001Dynamic said:
wasting money again ross!!

£80 from us inc vat and delivery

Down by a fiver now then lol..??

Any idea of a delivery date mate as the cars booked in to the garage next week?

Daz_172 said:
ive had a quote on these, from the U.S their $113 for fronts and $67 for rear this doesnt include postage costs but shouldnt be too bad. thats for a clio sport 172 2002/2003
Is there import tax to take account of though?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Anything imported from the US or any other country is liable to import tax if it isn't labelled as a gift. $180 = £102 + p+p + import tax = ??? Why ??

Yozzasport £80 delivered ;)

MrBillyUK !

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
You WILL have to pay VAT for anything over £18 at customs as they will be quite a heavy item and marked quite clearly what they are and usually the value in $ will be next to the delivery details on the box.

Even if it's marked as a gift that only allows for values up to £36 anyway.

Just to let you all know! :)

Fred2001Dynamic said:
should of come to me then!

i would have but last time i tried contacting yozza to buy some PE2's he didnt even reply..

glad he didnt really though as got the parada's instead :D

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
The Bear said:
You WILL have to pay VAT for anything over £18 at customs as they will be quite a heavy item and marked quite clearly what they are and usually the value in $ will be next to the delivery details on the box.

Even if it's marked as a gift that only allows for values up to £36 anyway.

Just to let you all know! :)

Don't know where you got yout info from on import tax ?? . I regularly get something from the US and i never pay import tax and the cost isalways over £100 and in a large box !

MrBillyUK !

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Buy 'em from Fred. Mine arrived today! I've polished my hammer specially and they're going in tomorrow come what may. Great service from the lads from Solihull.

Rob669

Lionel Richie
Rob669 said:
Buy 'em from Fred. Mine arrived today! I've polished my hammer specially and they're going in tomorrow come what may. Great service from the lads from Solihull.

Rob669

Yoz lives in Stafford, he didn't meet the enterance requirments for my area!

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
MRBILLYUK said:
Don't know where you got yout info from on import tax ?? . I regularly get something from the US and i never pay import tax and the cost isalways over £100 and in a large box !

MrBillyUK !
It may be naughtily declared at a lower value then. All the info comes from the official customs website. I've been importing DVDs from the US/Oz/Asia for years now and have been stung for stuff at £18.99 before now.

193 mk2
i bought something from ebay it came to $54 then i paid $50 delivery to get it over here, then customs charges £13, then parcel force charges £15. so in the end i was well pissed off & wished i haden't bothered. if i were you daz 172 i would find out what the company is charging for delivery, then add the £13 + £15 and work it out if its more than £85 just get them from fred. but i would be interested in the price if you do proceed. pm me the final price plz. nice 1.