ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few around Beaconsfield

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
On the way back from Beaconsfield, spotted a Black Gold 182 (05 reg, can't remember the rest of it now, think it started with BA05), a mighty blue V6 (awesome registration as well V6 CTX I think it was) and in Farnham Common on the way back, there's a rather nice Trophy parked outside the apartments.

On the way back from Beaconsfield, spotted a Black Gold 182 (05 reg, can't remember the rest of it now, think it started with BA05), a mighty blue V6 (awesome registration as well V6 CTX I think it was) and in Farnham Common on the way back, there's a rather nice Trophy parked outside the apartments.

WOW I've finally been spotted.

:)

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Heh yeah, didn't realise there was one that close to where I live. Surprised to see so many as well just coming back from Beaconsfield.