ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few GW 200 photos.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Took a couple of photos of the 200 yesterday as it was clean.

DSC00272-1.jpg

DSC00273-1.jpg

DSC00277-1.gif

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

Jordi.

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Your parents, despite their obvious lack of child bearing skills, have superb taste in cars.

Looks lovely.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Do you act the Billy Big b****cks in RL or just on a Clio forum? Knobheads like you is why this forum is run so bent

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do you act the Billy Big b****cks in RL or just on a Clio forum? Knobheads like you is why this forum is run so bent

You'll be pleased to know I'm exactly the same in Real life. Are you as retarded?

Car looks lovely :)

Not so retarded I have to resort to selling cars for a living

Oh yeah, Daniel, how on earth do you sleep at night... Running your own business and being surrounded by things you enjoy 24/7 rather than working a mind numbingly boring 9-5. How terribly "retarded" of you.

I do believe that the original comment was said tongue in cheek.

I would recommend...

2009-07-16-ThreeFingerPinch.jpg

F56 MINI Cooper S
LOL what got edited out the op?

I want another 200...and I'm so tempted but can't find any SG ones.

Nothing got edited. Its just the way this forums run, a thread is started, a comment is made way below the belt and from then on the sheep follow with childish comments. Rules are there for the sake of it, depending on username.

RB 182 FF
Nothing got edited. Its just the way this forums run, a thread is started, a comment is made way below the belt and from then on the sheep follow with childish comments. Rules are there for the sake of it, depending on username.

I agree! Some people think they own this forum! Anyway the 200 looks fantastic! :D

Not a 320d
Because there are many pricks that go off topic. Thanks for the comment

Get used to it.

I never know when to take things on here as banter or seriously. <3 Daniel though I wish I knew him in real life - Im sure he'd keep me on my toes all day long with verbal abuse and banter.

You have to remember the price range of many RS models is now down to pauper level. So youll get a mix of chavs and poor people who drive them - hence the reason youre getting comments like this just because your parents have (And I havent got a clue what the situation is here im just guessing) decided to buy you/help you........But then why wouldn't they if they were in a position to do so.

Car looks tidy Im sure youll enjoy it.

Not a 320d
You'd be utterly disgusted if you knew the cars my friends were driving when they were 18/19.

Why wouldn't he pretend its his? Whats he supposed to do - go about telling people "oh yer this is my new car, actually its my parents they bought me it really". Self preservation and all that.

Whats it got to do with you anyway?

Parents have bought him trouble free motoring (maybe not but the warranty is there) on a car which might not cost him the earth over the next few years. Good on them - Smart move. Hopefully he will now save up for his next car where he can or atleast enjoy his life without being bogged down with bills at MOT time.

172 cup
You'd be utterly disgusted if you knew the cars my friends were driving when they were 18/19.

Why wouldn't he pretend its his? Whats he supposed to do - go about telling people "oh yer this is my new car, actually its my parents they bought me it really". Self preservation and all that.

Whats it got to do with you anyway?

Parents have bought him trouble free motoring (maybe not but the warranty is there) on a car which might not cost him the earth over the next few years. Good on them - Smart move. Hopefully he will now save up for his next car where he can or atleast enjoy his life without being bogged down with bills at MOT time.

I couldn't give a s**t what your friends were driving when they were 18/19, I fail to see the relevance of that tbh. Unless they were going around claiming them to be their own, when they weren't... In which case I'd feel pity for them the same as I do anyone that feels they have to lie to be popular or attain some sort of status.

His parents ain't bought him anything, it's their car haha.

Ill tell you why I wouldn't pretend my parents car is mine, because it's f**king sad that's why! Having to lie to people on the Internet to make yourself feel better is pretty low.

GTD, Lupo

Massively off topic, i was always under the impression this is his parents car. Not a car his parent bought him.

I love GW 200s and would have another in a heart beat. love the shot of the rear end, stunning reflection.

Last edited:
  172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
This is why I "sometimes" hate this forum....it's a car forum and in my opinion that's a forum related to the cars and not the person. I'm not sure if you know each other out of CS but no one gives a s**t, ranting on who's got the bigger d**k. I've read every post and quite frankly its abit pathetic. We are all here for the same reason, a passion for cars. Let it go already.

As for the 200 mate, its gorgeous. Love the white with black wheels and I'm not a black wheel fan. But that just looks great

Not a 320d
it's their car haha.

If that's the case then I apologise.

I was under the impression you were a jealous little scrote and that his parents had bought him a car and you felt the need (along with others) to have a dig.

So unless its actually him that drives about in it all the time (In which case you are a jealous c**t) then youre right thats f**king sad.

Not a 320d
Massively off topic, i was always under the impression this is his parents car. Not a car his parent bought him.

I love GW 200 and would have another in a heart beat. love the shot of the rear end, stunning reflection.

But still in line with the majority of responses laid out in this thread right?

Im not sure I know the full story here so Im sorry.