ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Impreza Pics... (56k no)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Not really a fan of the newage shape to be honest, but a few of these are stunning to look at! :cool:

IMG_4976.jpg

411158773_44ff7b3c32_o.png

411158764_c686baf801_o.png

411158766_4cd259d61d_o.png

413138626_9d77302cab_o.png

411158768_b785fcbd10_o.png

attachment.jpg

DSC_2322.jpg

DSC_2298.jpg

DSC_2301.jpg

77013943-O.jpg

77013965-O.jpg

77013982-O.jpg

77014841-O.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

07hm_sti002.jpg

DSCF4060.png

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

baileyphotoofwilliamrollingfactoria.jpg

widebodybluenewage.jpg

subaru.jpg

_MG_5123FREE.jpg

_MG_5124FREE.jpg

whiteclassickitcar.jpg

DSC_1053.jpg

GobstopperMagazinePictures125.jpg

teamOrangez5copy.jpg

sweettyper.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
lol Tom. Oh it certainly does get used. The Roger Clarke Motorsport Gobstopper! Awesome machine :cool:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Theres a Red charged DC5 that's by me with black Tenzo's with a red lip. I love it..

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It certainly looks good, and the red lip actually suits many car colours too. I can see it going well with black, white, red, and yellow for a start. Green maybe not though.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
They almost makes me want a Impreza, can't believe the bug eye WRX actually looks good.

lol Rob. None of those are Bugeye. I would simply refuse to post pictures of them.

They are the Newage shape, and hawkeye. The bugeye was the single round light. Didnt like them at all, although saying that, there are some tidy ones knocking about. Hmm. Anyway, the ones above are much nicer. With subtle mods, they can look stunning.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I know a sexy one. He's again local to me. Hang on i'll try and find a pic...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes, the first one is. When I went back to check, the first 3 didnt show on my page. Sorry people. That one does look tidy, though :)

They look good in blue and black. Green is a bit of a no no, unless it has the gold fleck in the paintwork.

Clio 172 mk2
Great pics

I actually really like that black bugeye at the top....low spoiler etc

RCM one is great too

Some of the other kitted/pink ones are gash though

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
black and red rims are rays volks....

i have seen a white bug eye slapped on the floor and it looked sexual...

scoobys aint really my thing but some of these would change my mind instantly lol.

C

clio172cup20

I love the impreza in every way apart from 4 doors!!!
Why have 4 doors!!!

P1 and 22b atw!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Agree dude, but in fairness, those 4 door Impreza's are pretty damn impressive. I'd be swayed if I didnt have the P1 and Evo's didnt exist. Infact, looking at those, they are cheap as hell compared to Evo's and easily tuned. Most of the newer Impreza's have a 2.5 bottom end too.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
love the look of the newer imprezas and after driving one round a track my opion certainly changed on them id still take a evo but damn i love the look of the new imprezas lol

Clio Sport 182
I am 23 at the moment and the cheapest quote I could get on an import STI5 running jus over 300bhp was £3k compared the £1k i'm paying for my 182 so I think I will have to hold on a couple of years until I can but one :(

Last edited:
  Turbos.
I am 23 at the moment and the cheapest quote I could get on an import STI5 running jus over 300bhp was £3k compared the £1k i'm paying for my 182 so I think I will have to hold on a couple of years until I can but one :(

My cousin is only 20 and he is chopping his Cup in for an import STI, god knows how he can afford to insure it! Must be going TPFT.

Can someone answer my question regarding STI/WRX styling differences? t***s.

My cousin is only 20 and he is chopping his Cup in for an import STI, god knows how he can afford to insure it! Must be going TPFT.

Can someone answer my question regarding STI/WRX styling differences? tw*ts.

They dont have different arches, just different bumper inserts, i.e. fog light covers and spoilers.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
some of those do look really nice actually, wouldn't mind owning a couple of them.

i think the pink theme one looks awesome, i would definately drive that around no probs at all!

and the bird is fit as!