ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new pics i got!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Got afew pics after taking the dog for a walk at Delamere Forest:-
IMG_4838.jpg

IMG_4837.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

comments welcome

Last edited:
ive seen these tints, and for DIY they are fooking great, i couldnt tell the difference between my old ones done by a pro and these..... i would say these were better than the ones the pro did on mine!

ive seen these tints, and for DIY they are fooking great, i couldnt tell the difference between my old ones done by a pro and these..... i would say these were better than the ones the pro did on mine!
cheers mate:)

A colour coded spoiler (one form a cup etc) will finish it off nicely. Never seen one in that colour before, I like.

mk4 golf gttdi180
i love that colour want your paint .im looking for a clio at thye mo anyone no where there is a gd mk2phs2 1.2 clio for under 3000

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
defo needs a spoiler of sum degree. Nice other than that...I'd lose the tints personally.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice... however needs the spoiler sprayed the same, then will look spot on.

Chelsea tractor
Rubbish car mate ;) hehe

Tints are really well done on the car, just need to do the back ;) The colour looks awesome in the flesh too - kind of pearlescent which makes it look even better!

Maz

LY 200
Will we need to pay for parking or is it free on Sundays ? might sound like a stupid question but I never carry cash and dont want a parking ticket lol

Will we need to pay for parking or is it free on Sundays ? might sound like a stupid question but I never carry cash and dont want a parking ticket lol
You should pay for parking but if we are with cars we dont lol

M

mini-valver

Looks nice mate! Really like your exhaust too, tried to figure it out what it was on the RB meet but you got lost ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not keen on the rear tints looks odd being so tinted at the rear and then none at the front. Its all tinted or none for me.