ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few newb pics

fiesta 1.25
Been trying close up pics of things and cant find a better way to take them other than auto no flash.

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_5713.jpg

IMG_5870.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

vers le haut doigt milieu
Take ur camera off auto and just play with it. what is it you want to achieve, low dop like in the 1st shot or high dop where the background isnt soo blured. Ur eye aint bad either mate as I saw the photos u did of ur car recently and the framein' is near spot on.

fiesta 1.25
Take ur camera off auto and just play with it. what is it you want to achieve, low dop like in the 1st shot or high dop where the background isnt soo blured. Ur eye aint bad either mate as I saw the photos u did of ur car recently and the framein' is near spot on.

Ive had play with iso and shutter speed and cant get it to look as natural as auto does even when i use the same settings that the last picture had in auto.I guess i want to do some low drop shots then.I do have a good eye and i like arty things but i just dont know how to use all the settings.Whats framein?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ive had play with iso and shutter speed and cant get it to look as natural as auto does even when i use the same settings that the last picture had in auto.I guess i want to do some low drop shots then.I do have a good eye and i like arty things but i just dont know how to use all the settings.Whats framein?

Your composition I'd imagine mate.

Great pics btw, what camera have you bought?