ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few photos from an Aussie meet...

Clio 172
Just a few photos from an meet here in Melbourne. Was a general hot hatch meet, but I'm only interested in the Renaults ;)

IMG_6886.jpg

IMG_6909.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

IMG_6926.jpg

IMG_6917.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

IMG_6977.jpg

Clio 172
why arent these on our forum (OZRS) ? lol or maybe i missed them

nice pics, i wish my clio was silver....my black clio is terrible in night shots.... especially if its dirty :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lovely shots mate. The first is the pic of the bunch for me, but then again I'm a sucker lights in brokeh.

RB One Eight Two
Photography is superb.

Is that Blue 250 a colour we get over here? It looks very Arctic blue..?

Clio 172
Photography is superb.

Is that Blue 250 a colour we get over here? It looks very Arctic blue..?

Ah, in person it's very different. It just looks different due to the processing on the photo.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Interestingly enough, earlier today I got a phone call from Renault Australia wanting to buy the rights to use 6 of the photos for marketing purposes... be interesting to see what comes of that.

Disastra Coupe
Some cracking pic's there. And my god i love 250's lol.

My cousin who live's in Australia always call's my Clio for being 'small and having a tiny 2 litre engine'... Good to see some of you have taste ;)

Clio 172
Shame no ph1`s but the rest look great.

Unfortunately we only got 85 Ph 1's in Australia, so they're a bit of a rare sight.

Some cracking pic's there. And my god i love 250's lol.

My cousin who live's in Australia always call's my Clio for being 'small and having a tiny 2 litre engine'... Good to see some of you have taste ;)

Yes, there's a few... not many though.

Nice work Dan! Enjoying the new camera set up, then? :cool:

Good to finally have usable high ISO :D Stupid amounts of detail due to the resolution too.

Cheers to everyone for the comments :)