ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pod vids

silver valver/hybrid
gtir was quick! could have done that 106 if ya hadnt scuffed the gear change!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
btw I'm not a complete noob:eek: my synchro is fooked on 2nd gear so it's a little tricky changing at high revs..new box time!:dapprove:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
13.7 for the gtir, j3ned has run 12.5!! No contest..I Think Craigs t/b beastie would have given him a very close run.:evil:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Stnd cams...It's stripped with exhaust, de-cat, supersprint manifold and hillpower chip at the mo. I'm very tempted to go for cams/remap/7k rev limit....must resist!!

Ph1
Martin. said:
Stnd cams...It's stripped with exhaust, de-cat, supersprint manifold and hillpower chip at the mo. I'm very tempted to go for cams/remap/7k rev limit....must resist!!

Is it a Willy or a Valver ??

silver valver/hybrid
the sierra sounded quite beasty getting to the start line, didnt put up much of a fight though!!

Ph1
Its the Astra that i found the best.

Someone i know's got a 888 and thinks there the best things since sliced bread and enjoy's nothing more than slagging french motors off.

He seems to be full of excuses now !! hahahahahaha

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Andyman said:
Is it a Willy or a Valver ??

2.0 Valver fella.

Andyman said:
Its the Astra that i found the best.

Someone i know's got a 888 and thinks there the best things since sliced bread and enjoy's nothing more than slagging french motors off.

He seems to be full of excuses now !! hahahahahaha

The run against the astra was'nt a very good either was my third run and I'd missed 2nd on my first two so I was a bit deliberate...lol