ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Problems

2000 Clio 1.2
Hi,

I own a Clio 1.2 8V 2000 (V Reg), There are a few problems that i would like to get fixed / find out what the main problem is before i go away for the weekend

Last week i had to call the RAC out due to my car juddering really bad as i was driving, it was juddering back and forward and cut out twice while driving, The RAC man said it was the sensor near my air filter was dirty and cleaned it with carb cleaner and also took the pipe off that goes to my air filter and cleaned the area it attachs too, that cured it for a few days then on Sunday it juddered once then stopped and drove like normal but as i pulled into the supermarket, the car lost power and the STOP light came on, Does anyone know what the problem could be ?

Another problem is at the moment im having a little leak problem where once my rear floor got wet and now my back seat is wet but i cannot find the source of the problem, there is no water on the roof/windows.

And another problem is when the car is idling it dosent stick at the same rev's is that normal ?

Thanks for reading all this and hoping i can get more light on the problem