ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few questions

T3gav

ClioSport Club Member
Seeing how people were good at helping me last time I thought I'd ask some more questions :) I need a recommendation for tyre dressing, durability not really a problem as the car is only driven on dry days. Also, I need a product to clean carbon fibre that has a clearcoat over the top, any ideas?

CF and ClearCoat is just the same as paint/lacquer, so a light polish will bring it back to life. You can then wax it. Unless it's engine bay locality, in which case look at a high temp sealant.

Tyres, depends on your budget. Megs Endurance is pretty good and available from Halfrauds. There are others out there with various degrees of longevity and looks; T1 from GTechniq, Zaino Z16, Pneu by Swissvax, Blackfire Tyre Shine... etc.

T3gav

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks JD, I have Dodo Juice Lime Prime and Autoglym SRP so will try those on the carbon.

Lime Prime is best as it's a decent cleaner polish, but SRP will add a little protection and fill... depends on how often you want to do this.