ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few questions

Seeing how people were good at helping me last time I thought I'd ask some more questions :) I need a recommendation for tyre dressing, durability not really a problem as the car is only driven on dry days. Also, I need a product to clean carbon fibre that has a clearcoat over the top, any ideas?

CF and ClearCoat is just the same as paint/lacquer, so a light polish will bring it back to life. You can then wax it. Unless it's engine bay locality, in which case look at a high temp sealant.

Tyres, depends on your budget. Megs Endurance is pretty good and available from Halfrauds. There are others out there with various degrees of longevity and looks; T1 from GTechniq, Zaino Z16, Pneu by Swissvax, Blackfire Tyre Shine... etc.

Lime Prime is best as it's a decent cleaner polish, but SRP will add a little protection and fill... depends on how often you want to do this.