ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few wedding photos

Slow red one
Here's some photos I took of my sisters wedding, few are similar but they are my best.
comments welcome

LauraSean.jpg

LauraandSean2.jpg

Lauraaa.jpg

bw.jpg

bycaragain.jpg

bycar.jpg

bycarr.jpg

my personal fav as it took me a while to edit:
confetiedit2.jpg

poseee.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
like the black and white one mate. Bet it took piss to cut round all the confetti lol.

Good effort :)

Great pictures mate, never a fan of selective colour but that picture with the confetti is my fave.

B

Ben^

2nd to last pic is good, try using a little depth of field on it too to blur out a few people on the outside of the pic, will really make them stand out...I think anyway, would need to give it a try to see if it works.

I have had 2 sets of wedding photos to edit now and its a nice hobby too, don't charge much for the time it takes me to do them but its good practice.

Done a good job on those mate.

Cupra
Nice shots. My only criticism is that the wedding dress is blown out in a couple of shots (2/4/5/6). Did you shoot in RAW or JPEG?

The selective colour shot is also nice, perhaps raise the exposure a little on the couple to give them a bit more pop?