ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The odometer does not appear

RENAULT CLIO III
I have a problem with my car( REN CLIO III ) It is when I start the engine, the odometer appears for a few seconds, then disappears, and then the screen becomes like a digital wristwatch when the battery power is low. This photo I took from my car shows only the orange screen color without numbers.
20230830_174437.jpg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Ah not ideal,

I assume you’ve toggled through the display with the button on the stalk to see if that works.

Only other thing worth checking is the fuses below the steering wheel.

RENAULT CLIO III
Ah not ideal,

I assume you’ve toggled through the display with the button on the stalk to see if that works.

Only other thing worth checking is the fuses below the steering wheel.
Tomorrow I will check the fuse, but I do not know its exact location, and it seems that I will use YouTube or the Internet.
Thank you for trying to help 👍

RENAULT CLIO III
Looks like a faulty cluster. You could try these places on eBay where you send away for repair
I knew the reason, I just started the car, the numbers were there, but after a while they disappeared, due to the high temperature of the engine.
Looks like I'm going to take my cars to a car repairman 😔