ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FFS!!!!! Blackberry/CPWH help... TOM?!

R.I.P 182
I have a blackberry pearl 8120 (the red one) and im getting really pissed off now...

Had it about 4/5 months now and it keeps deleting all txts/call logs up to 3 times a day!!!!!! I have deleted unneccesary programmes, i have a large external memory card and it is still doing it..

Called o2.. Their simple response was "Contact Carphone warehouse its not our problem..."

Went into CPWH on Oxford ST with the big repair center, and their reply was "Contact blackberry its not our problem" and gave me a 01233 number...

Now... have called that and had no response, called a repair centre in Wimbledon who said they would reset the software but probably wouldnt fix it (wtf).

Now just had a nice lady for "Research in Motion" or whatever, give me direct mobile numbre of someone to complain to who can help me, yet they arent answering..

Now the reason i have this phone is for txts and emails, what use is me paying £10 a month to have the bloody phone ontop of my bill, when its not doing what i need it to do??!

*rant over*

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Ring CPW customer service if thats who you got the phone/contract with & explain you feel passed on to different people & you want the problem rectifying.

R.I.P 182
feel like ive gone round in circles though and noone actually wants to help!! thought that going into the repair center and talking to the guys there would be better but NOOOOOOOOO......!

Will try find a number but its all automated and pissing me off too!

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I'd imagine they'll want to send it off to be fixed but if your contract is with them, I'd say its thier job to deal with the problem.

R.I.P 182
ok.... been on hold for 12 minutes now... im not even at home im using my boss' phone is it gonna cost lots?!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Take it to CPW again and asked for it to be fixed. CPW will repair it under warranty even if not bought there and it wont cost you to have the repair as long as its in warranty and not had water get in there.

R.I.P 182
it has auto delete but i disabled it ages ago...

rang CPW they told me to call blackberry.. bb was wrong number, so called o2 to complain, was given a womans mobile number who helped me gave me a blackberry number again, on hold for 20 mins never answered so i hung up...

pissed me off.. ive had it since march and it does it all the f**king time!! grrrrrrr..!

I bought it from CPW yes, and apparantly only in the first 28 days will they swap it they will give me a phone if they can repair it but theres no guarantees as it is sent off to BB....

wtf...