ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiat Panda M-Sport

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Mental :LOL:

M-Sport (the people that run the Ford World Rally Team if you live under a rock) have taken one of these:

FIATPanda-2406_1.jpg

And combined it with one of these:

wilson260313.jpg

To create this:

lead.jpg

Video:

It was built by the new M-Sport Special Vehicles team, who will build you something equally crazy should you so desire (and have a massive pile of cash presumably).

Does beg a question - what other random car would you stuff R5 mechanical bits into?

I was at M sport when they were filming that on the track, utterly bonkers little thing 😎

I assumed it was a 6R4 when I saw it in the workshop with a cover over it, couldn't have been more wrong if I tried 😂

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Seen plenty of budget R5-a-likes using a Fiesta shell with different running gear, this is Fiesta running gear with a different shell. They should call it an Otorp.

I guess they might get less viable now Evos are going up in value, though I suppose there are some other options. Some of the proto cars are getting quite advanced now, with long travel suspension like an R5 car. Shame it's mostly done abroad as MSUK are so boring.