ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fibreglass bonnet, doors and tailgate

Any recommendations for a place to buy fibreglass bonnet, doors and tailgate for a clio 182 that fit well?

Anyone have experience of ccf fibreglass products?

Or anyone selling theirs?

Clio mk2 1.2
Ccf are good but you need to be willing to work for it. They supply a basic shape of the body work and you need to fix all the working parts, handles, locking mechanisms etc. I’d also invest in some decent Perspex work and some modifications to make it more ridgid.

this is all before painting which they are not even close to ready for. It’s a lot of work but It’s worth it for the weight loss

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
As above, we have recently put roughly 30 hours into fitting a pair of mk3 Megane fibreglass doors with poly windows in. They are roughly the correct shape however need a lot of cutting and ours needed a bit of fibreglass work to get them fitting anywhere near good with door seals etc.

Thanks for the replies lads. I'll have to hope that some pop up previously fitted. Don't think I'd be able to give the time to get them fitted right myself!!

On the rigidity side, do you mean the panels need extra reinforcement or the car ie full cage?

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the replies lads. I'll have to hope that some pop up previously fitted. Don't think I'd be able to give the time to get them fitted right myself!!

On the rigidity side, do you mean the panels need extra reinforcement or the car ie full cage?

I have all the panels available, I'll have to check if they've been fitted before or not. I know the bonnet hasn't but I'm not sure on the doors and boot.

I have all the panels available, I'll have to check if they've been fitted before or not. I know the bonnet hasn't but I'm not sure on the doors and boot.
Let me know Tom. I'm interested in some other parts you've up. Trying to work out shipping