ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Final Pics of the Storm Trooper

Looking for a ph-quick...
So shes comming apart tomorrow.........Got very attached to this car, though i'd share the memories.

Started as a 1.4....
HPIM1305.jpg

The 1.4litres of pure mayhem gave up and so it would have been rude not to drop something in with a little more, how you say....VaVa Voom!

PICT0025-1.gif

In the search for more power, i bought a "ported and polished" heads bull*cough*sh*t, Which ruined everthing and for 6 weeks i was without my baby!

I got it sorted and she had a face lift!
PICT0002.jpg

At the ClioSport Rolling road day she pumped out 146 rampant french stallions, Well chuffed for a standard engine!
rollingroad2.jpg

Bit of a vid of the progress....
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i69/Amirclio/Vids/?action=view&current=Valver.flv

We've had a couple of fallings out....
DSC00017.jpg

Image021.gif

But despite the small issues shes been great! Heres the final pics of the Storm Trooper!

IMGP0316.jpg

IMGP0318.jpg

IMGP0324.jpg

IMGP0319.jpg

IMGP0321.jpg

IMGP0322.jpg

IMGP0323.jpg

RIP K895 SBJ

Thanks for looking!
Amir

ah mate feel for you - really really do. Personally, i would have made the door strips white and chucked the mirrors - oh and filled the gap in the bonnet but despite all that - its still looks sweet.

And, 146bhp - not bad at all considering standard is 137 - top work mate.

Looking for a ph-quick...
Thanks guys,
From the outside yes it looks nice, but under the skin she is starting to suffer. The innder arches are pretty bad also the rear arches are falling apart! It will never be a Valver and the little extra's you get with a valver are what makes the difference.
The tungston i am building will be a minter! She will take me to the nurburgring in the summer got some bits to do to the engine and suspension so will great when its finished!

340i
Will be sad to see her go mate, But as the saying goes Onwards and upwards... Let project Tungy begin! :evil: