ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Final V6s. What is the going rate

Renault ChaVio

Can anyone enlighten me as to what I should aim to pay for one of the last pre-registered Clio V6s (or a an ex demonstrator)?

Renault ChaVio

I really like the Mk1 cars – visually I think they look much better, but I reckon the faster, better handling Mk2 the the way to go. Just want to get some idea of what I should aim to pay from a dealer in the current market?

Brand new is a no, no at £27k. Pre reg or ex demo looks like the way to go for me.

The deprieciation is scary though. Hopefully the servicing costs will flatten some of it out.

Any advice you boys can pass (and already have passed) on is apprieciated. Thanks

You could with a good dealer when there having a bad day and your friendly pick them up for £22k. Friends/employees at Rrnault could get them for £21k.

Id get a Mk2 personally handling is better there more modern. The only problem is the wiring and UCh but its well worth it IMO.