ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally......badges!!

H22A7 Accord Type R

nah matey, keepin them as they are. everyone colour codes......im happy to leave them as is :)

Like the badges mate but there is a reason everyone colour codes... and thats simply coz it does look alot better like it!

H22A7 Accord Type R

yea i appreciate that buddy, but, the fact is that i aint spending any more modification money on it now. Got other things i need to aim for, like saving up to pay the car off quicker and look into buying a house etc. I love the car as it is now, and am happy to just spend on servicing and general upkeep! I have even asked for a new works van..............possibly to sell the clio............but, i dont think i could be without it full stop........so if i get a van i shall just use her a lot less, save on the miles a bit. I know colour coding is only about 200-300 quid, but, the number of 200-300 quids i have spent on this car mounts up lol!! Im happy with her as she is, and hope to just enjoy keeping her lookin nice and enjoy driving her about :)

H22A7 Accord Type R

cheers matey...........the next change will probably bring lots of stick in my direction tho.............but hey........its mine :cool:

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Where did ye get those badges?

I fancy a couple similar, maybe in brushed silver.

Getting a 172 and just know the 2.0 16v will get knicked.

H22A7 Accord Type R

made them mate...........they are the standard badges rubbed down, and laminated with proper carbon fibre twill weave :)

Thats fair play mate! i understand that!!!!

i think with mine i just keep finding somet i dont like about it or somet thats not quite finished (maybe coz ive gone so far with it now) and feel the need to spend even more money on it ! & to be perfectly i hate doing that coz its a waste of money aint it!

but hey who cares, its only money right :D

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 30 April 2005

cheers matey...........the next change will probably bring lots of stick in my direction tho.............but hey........its mine :cool:
Oh no hes putting it back to standard ;)LOL

looks awesome mate, possible the best modd car ive seen in my opinion as all the mods are not OTT like some. great job.

H22A7 Accord Type R

Thanks all!! Cheers Harv........its the way i like it, the subtle and important changes are the best for me!

Ali - i dont wanna steal your place matey ;)