ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally! My catalogue is here!

Clio 197

I ordered two catalogues from Dieppe before Easter and apparently they never received my bank cheque, but they sent me one of the catalogues anyway.

Clio Renault Sport Groupe N 2.0 16V

Phase 1-Phase 2 & Ragnotti Edition Juillet 2003

There are 4 ECUs listed!

77 11 129 391 for the F4R 730, 434 for the 732, 506 for the 736 and 630 for the 736 "avec arbre á cames échapp. GR N - PI :11.44

Air pressure sensor 77 11 155 392, air temp sensor 393, water temp sensor 372 and a butterlfy valve 60 00 072 660 listed as well.

Clio 197

No scanner, but the parts are numbered and priced. There are some missing from the price list though.

Other than that, it is fairly complete.

Clio 197

They use Matter cages, Sparco seats, Bilstein and Ohlins dampers, Mintex and Ferodo pads.

There is a bronze bit for the shifter lnkage that might be a good idea.

Clio 197

There is a colour photograph of the GR N rally car in tarmac trim on the first page. Other than that just line drawings of the parts.

There are no real descriptions of the bits other than the part numbers na prices.

and why not for 1.2 owners who want further information

its not all 172s and cups in this world you know

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

???

the group n ecu was availible for the mk1 172 someone on here had it?

It was Simon172 that had the GrpN mk1 172 chip. Think he got rid of it if i remember right. Kind of fancy revving to 7800rpm myself actually.

Quote: Originally posted by Eddd on 29 August 2003

There is a bronze bit for the shifter lnkage that might be a good idea.
According to renaultsport.ft this is only suitable for the Sadev box and is merely a spacer to adjust the shift lever position inside the cabin.

Clio 197

No these are bronze bushes that go on the gearbox end of the rod.

F 00 47 029

Also there are four bits that are fitted to the gear lever

77 11 126 145 x 2

77 11 129 445 x 2

I would imagine these bits take a bit of play out of the gear seletor and probably add a bit of vibration and noise.

Has anyone any experience with this modification?

Quote: Originally posted by Eddd on 29 August 2003

No these are bronze bushes that go on the gearbox end of the rod.
But are you sure these are for the road car? If theyre for the CUP car they are referring to the Cup Racer, which has a 6-speed Sadev sequential box.