ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally what do u think

Very well presented. Im not the biggest fan of this model Clio, but i think your car looks great. I love the icy silver of the wheels against the black.

Not to overdone, very classy. Beautiful car.

Gets my thumbs up.:cool:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i really like it too, i am also not too keen on the older model clios, tend to be going for the latest models now, but i think if i was to have a car of that era then it would look like yours, it does look really classy with the black and shiny wheels. Like the guy above says, not to overdone.

Gaz

I was thinking about getting those wheels for my 16v, they look really nice on yours, the car looks good mate looks clean and well looked after.

V Clean mate! To tell the truth i prefer the older shape Clios i think they look alot meaner than the new shape! And nothing can beat that bonnet!

I was looking at getting a black 16v before I got my gorgeous pearl black 172 but if I had bought that 16v I would have wanted it to look just like yours ! That is mint and a fantastic example of a 16v, that is a car you should be (and I imagine you are) very proud of !

Those wheels do look great and it is the contrast of the silver against the black that makes it stand out, the reason I got a black car I have to admit !

Top job there fella !

Stunning !
:cool:

Quote: Originally posted by Ben H on 01 November 2002

Stunning. Simply nothing better than a black 16v (apart from one with dark wheels and leather!):D
You sure? You get an extra 5bhp in red! Its the same with all cars. Red is always faster!

Bloody nice looking car though!

Paul

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by DTWD on 01 November 2002

Quote: Originally posted by Ben H on 01 November 2002

Stunning. Simply nothing better than a black 16v (apart from one with dark wheels and leather!):D
You sure? You get an extra 5bhp in red! Its the same with all cars. Red is always faster!

Bloody nice looking car though!

Paul

I always thought that drivers of red cars drove faster ;)

God,i cant believe any saying they dont like the older models of the clio,okay ones like RT/RN versions,i can understand,but not anyone saying that about the 16v,Williams versions.

These two cars look awesome,my old 16v looked superb.If i won the lottery the first car i would get would be the best Williams 1/3 i could get my mits on,lovely.

Ian

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Wow, black is the best colour on any car.

I love the alloys.

That is the best looking 16v I have ever seen.

Still like the current crop of Clios, but you have vastly improved my opinion on the older style Clios.