ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Find me a decent cheap widescreen monitor!

VaVa
I thought it was pretty good for the money. Not top of the range but a decent processor and a half decenet graphics card. Loads of media capabilities too.

I'll have a butchers at Dell. ta.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
scan.co.uk we've had a few things from there b4, watch out for VAT and postage tho... had a bust monitor and hard drive as i dropped it and they swapped it without and questions..

Megane Mk4
Serg said:
i have this and its a good monitor for the money

Good monitors, don't seem to get too hot either, the only thing that seems annoying with it is when it switches screenmodes. It always auto sets itself and prompts you so you can't see whats going on properly. Other than that, no complaints :star:

VaVa
Here's one for ya mate

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-003-AS

I've purchased one of these myself last week after waiting for it to be released. Its a new one on the market from asus!

Has an awesome contrast ratio, response time and brightness for the price. Picture quality on it is out of this world. Highly recommended for the price

I bought this one. And for the money it's f**king excellent.

1440 x 900 (WXGA) Optimum Resolution
- 16.2 Million Colours
- 800:1 Contrast Ratio
- 5ms Response Time
- 330 cd/m2 Brightness
- One Analogue Input
- 2W Stereo Speakers

Only things that let it down are lack of DVI and the speakers but hey. For the money it's exceptional imho. And it's 16:10 aspect ratio too. And it even looks nice. LOL.