ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Firefox + windows media help

Vectra :(
Have you got the latest version of firefox mate?

Also i know i downloaded a few codecs for quicktime and they work for me 90% of the time. Sometimes a few wont work but nowhere near as many as it used to be.

Oh and the exsaust is spot on fella even if it took an age ;)

Leon Cupra R 225
u need some codec i had this problem but now fixed, I also switched from windows live media player down to wm10 as the live one is shite.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i had this happen for a while, couldn't solve it, tried everything then one day it started working again, was embedded vids that wouldn't work for me, the streaming ones.

Punto/Clio GTT
i installed firefox couple weeks ago and ive had nothin but problems with codecs n it not letting me download things due to its pop up blocker and then not giving me the option to allow pop ups from that site. im finding myself going back to IE for most the websites i use. gonna uninstall it i think. 3rd time ive tried firefox and 3rd time its just been a pile of poo.

Punto/Clio GTT
work this out. everytime i goto break.com it says codecs missing click to install. i click to install it says couldnt find any codecs. i try install manually n theres bugger all there and it takes me to a site with windows media player n shockwave which i already have.

its a pile of overrated w**k thats never worked for me

FM-AVA-696 said:
work this out. everytime i goto break.com it says codecs missing click to install. i click to install it says couldnt find any codecs. i try install manually n theres bugger all there and it takes me to a site with windows media player n shockwave which i already have.

its a pile of overrated w*nk thats never worked for me

install this to make sure you got everryyyyyyyyyy codec

http://codecpack.nl/klmcodec153.exe