ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First attempt with dslr

Meg R26 No 756
Well for christmas i got a sony alpha dslr, i've always appreciated a good picture but never really thought about doing it myself until i started to look in this section so here's a few of my first pictures.
c+c would be appreciated:D

Light trail
DSC00310.jpg

Then seeing vivalagoobs thread at virginia water i thought i'd take a trip there and wow what a gorgeous place
DSC00432.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

any advice on how to take better picture's really would be appreciated thanks in advance stuart.

i know nothing about photography, but i really like 2 and 3! and the water in the waterfall looks real good, long exposure?

Meg R26 No 756
cheers for the comments. I like the way they have turned out. The waterfall was taken with a 1sec exposure.
Can anyone else offer me any hints or tips i'm keen to learn

Hyundai i40
looks good for a 1st time

Just read up on them, join some photography forums

I find just taking loads of pics teaches me alot

Must get mine back out again

"Navy" N17 TWO
As Sarah says - not bad for 1st time shots

And taking lots of pics can help learning tips & tricks
Take a few shots of the same thing with different settings, until you know which is best every time without having to fiddle about too much - that's what I did when I got my D40 (still do it lol)