ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first clio - what should i do first

Clio 1.6 16v Rxe
bought this car today, and wondering what to do first, im thinking debadge it since its free and then i dno wher to go from ther any ideas? preferably cheap ones, sorry im noob to this :)
dawhipqi7.png

thanks guys :rasp:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Take the sport badge off. Its awful.

If it was me, i'd save wasting all your money on it, maybe lower it to make it look a bit more purposeful, but don't bother imo.

Welcome by the way! :)

Exterior:
remove sport badge
Ph2 rear lights
ph2 172 bumper
colour code side strips, handles, and boot lock surround
ph1 172 front bumper and wings and side skirts OR colour coded front end
decent alloys in 15" or 16" - OZ F1, Turinis, mk2ph2 alloys
Lowered about 60mm or slammed on coilovers
Dual Optic headlights if it ahsnt got them already
172 or Cup or V6 spoiler

Interior:

Either
Full ph2 172 or 182 interor

OR

Stripped out roll caged bucket seated flocked dash, aftermarket wheel track **** type look

Last edited:
  Petrol Blue 182.
^ stylest here! lol

but yeah, nice little drop, 60mm, phase2 rear lights, and 172 ph1 headlamps if you dont have them, the 172 spoiler which you can get at a scrappy for about £20, and maybe some colour coding :) and welcome

M

mini-valver

You'll need skirts etc to do that Stu..

How long do you plan on keeping the cra mate? You'll want something faster after a year so personally, I'd get a suspension kit (Apex or similar) and some OE wheels that you will pick up cheap. Then just enjoy driving!

Clio 1.6 16v Rxe
thanks for the quick responses guys, er probs gonna keep it bwt a year or more i reckon, where bwts is the best place to buy this stuff wud u recomend?