ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First "mod" ever!

1.2 Dynamique
Well, not ever. I'm sure there has been trillions before me. This is my first though, because I reckon I'm going through a mid life crisis and can't afford a Porsche.

07122008203.jpg

Yeh its 17's. I know I know, but I like them!

Getting lowered on Monday once I purchase a 18mm spanner

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Pics with springs, naith? Would look better on the car imo.

Not bad, get colour coding!

1.2 Dynamique
Thanks guys, not quite the onslaught I was expecting! I don't know much about wheels except whats in Need for Speed......

Its only going down 40mm, I want to try and do it myself. Took 5 hours to put the wheels on last night after the renault locking wheel nut snapped.

In between cars....
Mid life, how old are you?

Are the 1.2 coilies not pretty cheap? May be worth a punt then you can play with the ride height to your hearts content

B

Brown.

lol spanner.......make sure you buy a socket set, and not a spanner

1.2 Dynamique
^^^The Clio came first! Put the new springs on tonight, well chuffed even if it did take me 6 hours, but it is the first time I've taken a spanner to a car.

Old one out
10122008204.jpg

New one in!
10122008205.jpg

First one took 4 hours, second one took an hour and the back ones were about half an hour, now I'm away to drink some beer, wake up the missus and demand the good sex.........

Focus ST
I'm the same greg, If i go within 3 metres of the car with a spanner in my hand it just bursts into flames