ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First MOT due.. Easy to get one same day?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
It's been a year already and my first MOT is due very soon. I was planning on getting my new exhaust done this weekend (including a decat) so I need to get the MOT done before then.

Before phoning around does anyone know if it's easy to get an MOT for the same day?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Wow that was quick lol.

Cool so I might leave work at lunch, get my some new tyres fitted (one is very low) then try get an MOT this afternoon. Tracking can wait 'til the weekend.

Thanks.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Depends who you get it MOT'd by. Independent garages tend to be booked up a lot of the time, so I always phone two weeks in advance. Mine ends on the 26th, and I managed to get it in for the 21st. Worst thing that could happen is you phone a day before it ends and you can't get one for a couple of weeks or something. Nightmare!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Getting tyres done from my local place who are next to the garage I bought the car from who are next to the mot center I'm booked in at for 3.30 today :) lol