ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Scottish meet of '06 pics

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
nae got any, but some please tell me they got a vid clip of B@llsie having fun with the Evo!!:approve::approve::approve::approve::approve::approve::approve::approve:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Na no vids of Ballsie, didnt think he was gonna do that!! Got a good vid of Alis bowling skills that i'll put up soon. Most of my pics are a bit blurry, a tripod would be good! Just sorting out the better ones now

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i know for the fact that the clutch was jaked it was still extremely tasty viewing, i wasnt expecting it either!

Ali's shot putt was leg-endary. The strike wi the assistant bowler arm was class!!!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
100_0446.gif

100_0447.jpg

100_0445.gif

100_0444.gif

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
R20 CWH said:
^^^ thought u were gan into town with al and al?

duno where they went. never appeared on the motorway behind me. :S
wasnt planning on staying in town though, was just going for the drive.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
^^ oh aye.

Off to the woods for a teddy bear pic-nic

Has to be said one of the moments of the night was the interest from someone in a dynamique, some erse in a 4x4 who nearly totalled it at the roundabout then the guy in the shogun who wheel spinned it in 2nd - GALLAS

Civic Vtec y0
Dissappointed I missed the meet 2ntie! Personal reasons, so had no choice but not to go!

Will def make it to the next one tho!

Was there a good turn out?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Clio_MK1 said:
Dissappointed I missed the meet 2ntie! Personal reasons, so had no choice but not to go!

Will def make it to the next one tho!

Was there a good turn out?

aye 16 cars iirc and about 19ish peeps iirc

pics i hope shall be guid hurry up EJ!!!

:lolup:

Last edited:
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
EvilJohn said:
No worries Clio_Mk1. yeah great turn out for a coldish Thursday night. 19 folk, 15 clios and 1 evo!

Who got the highest score again?

i saw 167.

our highest was 124 i think.

16v_clio got the wooden spoon - TWICE!! TOFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Eviljohn .... you certainly like your pics from the ground ?!

but looking good so far

ST
Really good meet tonight folks.....nice to meet you all....sorry if i missed some folks out....hopefully sort something out for next month....

Al.

tiTTy & SV650
16vClio said:
Really good meet tonight folks.....nice to meet you all....sorry if i missed some folks out....hopefully sort myself a car out for next month....

Al.

better not be a CTR

muz

big fat japanese bus
I didn't get home till after 1 so I will post up some piccies tonight.

A few are quite good and just wait for a couple of PS specials :)

Octavia VRS
good pics there. I want that evo!

Jon the interior will look nice when it's all done. I love the carpet by the way! ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL! @ that vid! It was far higher than that vid portrayed!

My pics were s**t not even worthy of posting!

DSC00403.jpg