ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Scottish meet of '06 pics

tiTTy & SV650
only the balls should bounce eh ali

361301.gif

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
mine are pretty poor aswel, who got the pic of ajr leaning into the car (the one that was needing a caption ;))

Bloody 4x4 drivers, "whats with all the clios??" hmmmmmm........

nice to meet everyone!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Looks like a brill meet ! sorry I couldnt make it.. would have loved to see the evo (and nicked the keys for 10 minutes ;) )

Looks like a good night. Good turn out. I would've been along but I'm currently without a car - should be repaired by early next week though. When's the first Crail meet then?

muz

big fat japanese bus
will be putting mine up tonight guys at work just now Will start a caption competition with the photo in question.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i was going to bring camera but me and al took some a few backs in the dark and they were pretty sihte which put me off, but wish i had to have caught the evo clip

The Beast MK4
PMSL! At ali getting 'air'. Rest of my pics are mince and leave my lounge carpet out of this Kenny sir! lol

Heading out to complete phase 1.45 of interior fitting in a mo (Mass WD-40 Spraying). Will then rip em backs out :D

Der Panzer
Muzz

I hope you got that surreptitious shot of those Zeppelins bowling in Lane 5. :evil:

A well built VW
Andy182Cup said:
Muzz

I hope you got that surreptitious shot of those Zeppelins bowling in Lane 5. :evil:

Are you referring to the ones dressed in black :D

Good night nice to meet some new faces , EvilJohn i don't know what your on about 70 all the way more like 60 ;)

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
The Big Yin said:
Those were pretty fine funbags id say :D

Eviljohn said:
Jonsey it was muzz who took it. Is that what teh 4x4 driver was asking when he came over?
yeah lol.

Cant belive i missed alis 'putt' shot lol, they uv lights gave me a headache :(

Tappd'd RS
The Big Yin said:

Good night nice to meet some new faces , EvilJohn i don't know what your on about 70 all the way more like 60 ;)

Thanks god I wasn't the only one that saw them :D

Good to see everyone again and to meet new folks. Hopefully passenger rides will be a possibility next time.

Cheers.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Shaun your probably right, I menat you had to take good care of your car what with trading it in the next day! Hows the meggy?

Just realised photobucket hadnt loaded this pic for some reason

KIF_1564.jpg

3 MPS
looked like a good meet guys, sorry i wasn,t there, i was working away down hawick and was staying there for the week ,