ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First time i've been a proper newbie!!

ClioSport 172
Hello! Had a quick scan on here before I bought my clio to see what you guys thought of yours & then I bought mine! :)

Best car i've ever owned!! Hopefully not as many problems with this car, which if i'm honest is my main reason for joining! Least then if it does break, whatevers happening to mine will hopefully have happened to someone elses &you can advise me!

Anyways hello! Be nice to me! x

Oh seen as though everyone else does: a pic of my new baby!

Picture031.gif
Picture036.gif

Rusty Cup
Welcome to CS had my sport about 2 weeks now and likewise im lovin it, great car, great forum and great advice. Cant go to far wrong :D

ClioSport 172
Haha I like to think i'm tidy! Dont really like the idea of sticking a pic up though!! You'd have to convince me!

But the tidy bit comes from another forum I used to use ages ago. Its a weird music thing... but it crosses over, so I kept it!

Plus my cars as tidy as me! Haha

Haha I like to think i'm tidy! Dont really like the idea of sticking a pic up though!! You'd have to convince me!

But the tidy bit comes from another forum I used to use ages ago. Its a weird music thing... but it crosses over, so I kept it!

Plus my cars as tidy as me! Haha

Tidy as in the tidy boys?

ClioSport 172
Are you really a hairdresser? Cause if you are I reckon you'd love my hair!!

Ok you can have one pic but i'm deleting it a bit later!

*deleted*

I'm the one on the right...

Last edited:
  ClioSport 172
Cheers guys, been chatting to mates tonight about the little changes i'm gonna make to her, nothing major though!