ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First time i've been a proper newbie!!

Clio 182 FF RB
Hey Rach, welcome to CS, i got my racing blue in December and lovin the fun factor and the fact the petrol guage takes aaages to move hehe.....you not on the tidy.com site anymore then? I'm a member but dont go on the forum much, bn going to tidy weekenders since the beginning of 2007 though and lovin it :rasp:

ClioSport 172
Hey! No very very rarely go on Tidy anymore, not in to all that anymore, & no one I know still really goes on Tidy... was only really in to it all cause of the ex bloke, never liked the music!

Used to go to weekenders though, 4 - 10 + summer camps, NYEs & all the rest! Was good fun back in the day, glad you enjoy them. Just i'm back in to my cars now, spending all my dollar on that! Just bought a new set of alloys today!

Clio 182 FF RB
U went to loads then! were u in to all the crazy outfits? I got in to it coza my b/f but i was already in to the music, just had never been to a TW till i was goin out with my fella. It's just a good excuse to get wasted for 3 days non stop really isnt it, and when living in the Isle of Man you have to take that opportunity when it comes (which ususally consists of getting on a boat an goin to the uk) as we dont have much on over here lol.

Im well in to my cars too but its hard trying to divide my money between goin clubbin/on holiday, clothes, cars and saving hehe its a hard life :p what alloys did you get?

ClioSport 172
Cheers Claire! I'm liking having some girls to gossip too! Dont have any girl mates by me with nice cars... or cars at all for that fact!

DD - Yeah back in the day I did & yes I did used to wear the silly outfits! Not anymore though! lol. Yeah a few people used to make the mission over from the isle & always said they loved it! Shame I dont go anymore or I could of said hey!

Oh I bought Kei RSS's... Love them! Should be here by next week!

Ignore the requests from the CS sharks about pics of yourself..they are all on heat ;)
Nice little motor you got there ..good choice.
oh yeah..welcome :)

Clio 182 FF
Cheers Claire! I'm liking having some girls to gossip too! Dont have any girl mates by me with nice cars... or cars at all for that fact!

DD - Yeah back in the day I did & yes I did used to wear the silly outfits! Not anymore though! lol. Yeah a few people used to make the mission over from the isle & always said they loved it! Shame I dont go anymore or I could of said hey!

Oh I bought Kei RSS's... Love them! Should be here by next week!

Where are you from then?

Clio 182 FF
Worcestershire...

Cool, I was brought up in Goucester so thats not far from my parents! Well i'm sure you will enjoy the site, there's plenty of banter going on which I can see you have experienced already! ;)

p.s ^^^ Welcome to you too Gem-23

Clio 182 FF RB
Doesnt it make ya feel spesh bein the only girly u know with a nice car round ur area tho? :rasp: :)

yer shame, you should come along to this one in october, i hear it is the last in prestatyn as another company are taking over that pontins, so im hoping wherever they carry them on it wont be too far down south to be able to make the journey.

ClioSport 172
Haha yeah a bit! I'm sure there are other girls too with nice ones, just i dont know them!!

Yeah it is the last one, i've been thinking of making a one day appearance, it just depends on one of my mates & if he's working...

Claire - Never! Dont go to Gloucester much, but its not far no! How come you moved away?

Mini Cooper S sport
Welcome.

Are you tidy? Or is that a blatent lie?

I was waiting for someone to ask that! Didn't take long!

Welcome to CS - you'll get used to the sharks ;) always nice to have another female, there are too many blokes on here! (I'm one of the few women btw)

Mini Cooper S sport
Welcome to CS, nice to have another girly on here...theres quite a few now :star: :star: :star:

I used to live in Southsea! Was there for 5 years..hated it though..I used to live off Waverley Road, whereabouts are you? My car got damaged so much living there and parking was a total nightmare. Weekends were horrible, I used to listen to all the local scrotes yelling in the street and was constantly wondering if my 182 was being smashed up.

Moved out two years ago thank God, back to where I grew up in Locks Heath - now I have space to park 5 cars on my drive and a garage, and it was worth every penny!

Clio 182 FF
Haha yeah a bit! I'm sure there are other girls too with nice ones, just i dont know them!!

Yeah it is the last one, i've been thinking of making a one day appearance, it just depends on one of my mates & if he's working...

Claire - Never! Dont go to Gloucester much, but its not far no! How come you moved away?

Your not missing much! it's a dump! although I never lived in Gloucester town, was in a little village on the outskirts.
Moved because my partner has started Uni down here, and now I will be too woo hoo! Would never have imagined myself going to Uni, but when your in a Uni town and you work for them, it's too tempting!

Welcome to CS, nice to have another girly on here...theres quite a few now :star: :star: :star:

I used to live in Southsea! Was there for 5 years..hated it though..I used to live off Waverley Road, whereabouts are you? My car got damaged so much living there and parking was a total nightmare. Weekends were horrible, I used to listen to all the local scrotes yelling in the street and was constantly wondering if my 182 was being smashed up.

Moved out two years ago thank God, back to where I grew up in Locks Heath - now I have space to park 5 cars on my drive and a garage, and it was worth every penny!

Yeah tell me about it, already have a massive scratch on our bonnet! :mad::mad: Had a C2 VTR before and someone had walked onto the roof and jumped down onto the bonnet and dented it! Little s***s, but theres nothing you can do, I could never have a rubbish car :eek:
Im on Victoria Road so it's not too bad as although it's a main road for cars, it's not a main routte for people when they are pissed up. It's generally ok, parking is a NIGHTMARE though! But love living in Pompey really, better than Gloucester. Funnily enough was looking at property in Locks Heath, it's a really nice area, but then that reflects in it's prices and can't afford it :dapprove:. So maybe we meet at the next south central meet then? Iv not been to one before

Mini Cooper S sport
Yep - see if you can get to the summer BBQ at West Wittering, should be good!

I looked at a flat on Victoria Road North before I bought the Waverley Grove one - I can imagine the parking would be just as bad :(

Ph1 172 + Combo van
welcome to cs
there is a new rule that you have to post a picture of yourself if your a girl and if you are new:rasp: