ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted uprated mount-experience

clio sport 172
I am changing all my mounts now so i wanted to know how the uprated ones feel...my mate borrowed me his gr.n upper right engine mount.
on idle there is some slight vibration, nothing noticable, but when you drive it and it revs past 2500-3000 revs the dash gets lot of vibrations and some kind of resonating noise.
and it's more noisier in the car, the engine is louder (i have a decat gr.a system and it's louder that it)...it feels like i'm driving in a golf 1 diesel.
for the track and when you don't use the car on a daily base ok, for a everyday driver i think it's to annoying.
so i'll stick with new standard oem mounts + powerflex dogbone.

172 cup, Impreza P1
I just fitted Vibratechnics all round with a polybushed dog bone mount and my feeling is you would have to be very hardcore to use these mounts on a road car. Why would you want to is my feeling. If you use the car for regular track days and occasional road use then fair enough but if your car never sees a track then my opinion would be to stay away.

clio sport ph 1
I drive my mounts every single day, my supspension is also stif as hell. It make's you like the dci's . But when you floor it , it al go's away en you get a big smile on your face!