ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting ne tailgate to williams

What is the best thing to do about the wires for the rear wiper motor and the water supply? I have a fully functional working tailgate on my williams with a parking dent, and one i have just picked up ready to go on. The wires and water supply have been cut for obvious reasons. Anyone else fitted one, any hints? Actually bolting it on looks a piece of p*ss but i also want it to work. What about the locks? Can i swap them over?

Also if i dont swap the locks will i still for the meantime be able to use the central locking to get in the boot? ie when i press the remote will the boot unlock?

Trophy

Tie a bit of string onto the end on the wires on the one your going to fit then pull them out, this will allow you to tie up your wires from the car and pull them through in the right place.

Central locking will work with either lock and they are easy to swap over.

Mat.