ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting silvervision bulbs

Silvervision indicators and bluevision side lights.

How the hell do you physicaly get into the headlights to change them???:confused:

yeah, it shows you how...but its very hard to physicaly get your hand in there never mind try and get the bulb out!!!

I Was hoping some one had worked out a knack of doing it, whilst keeping the skin on your hands....:(

H22A7 Accord Type R

well, if u have an ickle engine, u can jump into the engine bay, have a seat and do it quite easily, but from what i have heard, it aint so easy with the 2.0l lump in there!!! :oops:

No , not brave enough......:cry:.

Im going to the dealers today to get my washer bottle replaced, Ill get them to do it :devilish: Ill get my revenge on them in small ways!!! LOL!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Doing anything to a renault should be an official bloodsport.. I must have lost about 5 pints fitting my ice to my car.. and its not finished yet.. :(

Just fitted them, Silver vision AND side lights ALL BY MY SELF!!!!

I dont like to be called a whimp!!! And not a cut or graze

:D:D:D:D:cool:

Whoo Hoo!!!!

Took me fappin ages! Even asked the girl friend to assist as she has smaller hands.

Be a man, skin those knuckles and swear a bit. The end result is worth it. No more orangey lights!

2012 WRX Waggon

get your kids to do it, my 7 y/os hands are small enough even to change the oil filter!!

then when theyve finished - send um up the chimney with a dustpan and brush!!