ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting SPlitter - Dilema

RS Clio 200
my new k-tec splitter has arrived and i wanna get it fitted.
problem is my front bumper has a few scrapes from the previous owner - nothing major, but im paranoid it will look silly with a couple of untidy bits above it when fitted.

This may be an extreme option, but how much would a new front bumper be? or is it worth it, baring in mind that on a lowered car the splitter is gonna get scratched and marked itself

might try gettin new one off ebay, go for around 100 on there or get it repaired by chips away, the do a good job and can make it basically disappear.....sand down and blended repspray.

good choice on the carbon one, look out for high bumps and kerbs though!

jamie

Turbos.
I'm in a similar situation, my bumper has been grounded on my gf's drive. I have used Chipsaway before and they've been good, but it's kind of hit and miss as each individual works as a franchise.

RS Clio 200
yeh i may have to contact em... ill hold it up against and see what it looks like as is