ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Sports bumpers to a non Sport Clio...

1.5 Dynamique
Hello all, firstly I'm new to these forums so go easy on me if I'm asking something that's already been covered to death before.

Secondly I need some advice.

I'm looking to pick up a couple of bumpers from a 52 plate sport on the cheap and fitting them to my 53 Plate 1.5 Dynamique (Phase 2 Mk3 I believe.) It's my understanding that whilst the rear will fit fine, I may need to put a little extra effort into fitting the front. I've been told I may need to flare the arches on my car or something along the lines of that.

Can anyone explain what would be needed to be done and how difficult a process it is please?

Thanks in advance.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Get some sport wings as the sports are wider than non sports and once on you will need wheel spacers also

1.5 Dynamique
Brilliant thanks for the quick response. Another noob question but if I fit sports wings it won't be wider at the door side will it, looking stupid and poking out against my stock doors?