ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fixable? what do i look for?

i know the top bit can be replaced and the other bit bent back, if there is anything i should look for please say, more pictures can be got...

100_0182.gif

100_0184.gif

not mine, been offered it for a stupidly low price by a stupid person, just wanna know what to look for before i buy it, needs bonnet/bumper/headlight and slam panel, is that all would you say? wings are fine..

172 conversion? ;)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
How much is a stupidly low price?
If it is a stupid price, buy it, spend an hour stripping it and assesing the damage and if it is a mule, 'bay it. Look what that wrecked 172 was fetching.
I don't think you can go wrong.

stupidly low price = £650 needs a couple of windows aswell though and a wheel bearing, its a dynamique, he wanted £3k origanly

Punto/Clio GTT
check the roof aint gone, check the sills aint gone. if its that low price someone must have told him its a proper write off,

Ad

MK2 FRS
Done see how you can. Reckon a breakers would give you that for it. Seen much worse repair, allthough like sed, check roof and sills.