ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fk automotive LED rear Lights wiring

Inferno 225
imagejpeg

I have just got these for my 182 dose any one know if i have to change the car wiring for the rear lights or it is the lights wiring that I have to change ? Need help
lecky

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Are these not plug and play ?

The guide looks pretty explanitory lecky. You are a sparky aswell so should be a walk in the park.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Piece of cake. All your wires are in the Ph.2 configuration, you just need to swap them round as per the guide to the Ph.1 configuration.

In other words, you currently have the wires arranged as NEW STYLE, and you need to change them to OLD STYLE by reordering the wires.

Inferno 225
Are these not plug and play ?

The guide looks pretty explanitory lecky. You are a sparky aswell so should be a walk in the

They r a plug and play kidda had they on lastnite but they lighting arrange was all to piss if ya get me I'll have to have a look tommor when I'm at work lol do it there time ha ha, got me discs and pad r yesterday to ha ha how long do ya think when they will b bedder in ?

Lecky

Inferno 225
Piece of cake. All your wires are in the Ph.2 configuration, you just need to swap them round as per the guide to the Ph.1 configuration.

In other words, you currently have the wires arranged as NEW STYLE, and you need to change them to OLD STYLE by reordering the wires.

Thanks fella just need a bit off help lol

Lecky