ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame to Liquid

182, Golf
Old Car
Clioback.jpg

New Car
182rear2.jpg

Really pleased with the new one, colour is stunning in real life. Comments welcome, Alex

Breaking A 172 Replica
Did you need to sell the stuff to fund the 182?

Or did you just not want to mod the 182 at the time?

Golf GTI PP Mk7
liquid is cool, ive gone off it a tad lately tho, its too 'in ur face' if i was to get a 172ff, itd be flame, and a 182, inferno, no question.

182, Golf
Person I sold the car to didnt want the bits. So i just sold them cheap to get rid.

I will do a few things to the 182 just like exhaust probably miltek, itg panel, silvervisions, shorter aerial, black wheels and badges. done

182, Golf
liquid is cool, ive gone off it a tad lately tho, its too 'in ur face' if i was to get a 172ff, itd be flame, and a 182, inferno, no question.

I know what you mean, and in pictures it doesnt look that special in real life it looks the nuts... and suits the car because of what it is.

Flame red is such a lovely colour too tho. Definatley the best 172 colour. I was really please how mine ended up just got bored and things started wearing out and i wanted to get back into the warranty with it being French.

182, Golf
sounds nice fella

you keeping 182 wheels or opting for tunini's again?

Love the turini's but there so much money if you buy new. Ive done it once and unless i pick some used ones up i wont do it.

Might just get the 182 alloys done in a darker shade of grey. I know every Harry's doing it but it looks the best

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Cars both look great.

Was that second pic taken at Bristo's Ipswich? Thats where I got mine

LY 200
i prefer your old one!

but the 182 is still nice.

Says the man who offered a part ex on mine for his mk1 172 not so long ago when i was thinking of downgrading. Something tells me there's alot more Inferno's (or Flame 172's for that matter) flying about the maket so that seems a strange old comment you've made above!!! ;)

Nice change mate. Flames the best 172 colour imo and you may have errrrrr just gone for the best 182 one too i reckon!!! :D

looks like a corker alex, well played, sure your happy :) can you tell much difference driving wise?

thanks for the bits, having th strut fitted soon, and strut tops finish the bay of nicely!

left feedback for the tops but wouldnt let me do it same day for the brace, so will do it later on.

jamie

U/R 200
Ahh you buying Robs car from ipswich, nice one lovely colour, black wheels like on bubbles? will look spot on i reckon.

182, Golf
looks like a corker alex, well played, sure your happy :) can you tell much difference driving wise?

thanks for the bits, having th strut fitted soon, and strut tops finish the bay of nicely!

left feedback for the tops but wouldnt let me do it same day for the brace, so will do it later on.

jamie

Thanks mate, wish id kept the strut covers now... such a nice easy mod.

Strut brace was pretty cool, thanks for the feedback mate.

Alex

172 gone :( 197 now :)
stunning! Im very tempted to get one instead of a trophy! Do you get loadsa people looking because its so bright?

glanza
when i get my new camera a will post u a pic of 182's in darker anthercite. had mine refurbed they darker and look so much better