ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flickr 365

Anyone do one this year or planning one for next year?

I think ive decided what im going to do, but im willing to steal someone elses ideas! ;)

Arctic 182FF
i'm pretty useless when it comes to getting things done really... started a 'project 52' instead as i thought i'd at least be able to keep up with one a week... lasted till about march!

Fiat Panda 100hp
I did it, got to day 142 or something then gave up. I'm going to start again in January though, as I'm getting a D90 and some nice glass.

It's really good though, makes you take some kind of creative shot everyday. Use to make me go out a lot more than I do now too and get some shots.

Going to start on January 1st, not sure if I'm going to do a specific topic yet though. Any suggestions appreciated! Definitely not self portraits though.

Tried it for a week not along ago just to see how it would go, it's bloody hard - especially on those days when you get home work from late, have dinner and pretty much just go to bed, but does make you think.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Going to start on January 1st, not sure if I'm going to do a specific topic yet though. Any suggestions appreciated! Definitely not self portraits though.

Tried it for a week not along ago just to see how it would go, it's bloody hard - especially on those days when you get home work from late, have dinner and pretty much just go to bed, but does make you think.

This is the reason why I stopped, doing 13hr shifts, getting home at 9.30, had dinner and went to bed.

Wish I had carried on now though. Going to make the crap ones private though, and only make public the good ones. It started to make my photo stream look bad with all the crap I was posting.

http://flickr.com/photos/conteo/sets/365 project/

This is the reason why I stopped, doing 13hr shifts, getting home at 9.30, had dinner and went to bed.

Wish I had carried on now though. Going to make the crap ones private though, and only make public the good ones. It started to make my photo stream look bad with all the crap I was posting.

http://flickr.com/photos/conteo/sets/365 project/

lol, Im going to do that.

My car was a consideration for mine but I think it'd be pretty dull by feb when its filthy and im just taking pics of it outside work..

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good idea. I'm treating myself to an SLR to crimbo so will sign up and give it a go.

I like the fact it's almost a diary, and hopefully I'd be able to see improvement in my own work as the days go on.

Will sign up, count me in!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I love to do it but i know i'd never see it through. Probably get to day 3-4 and then give up.