ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flickr freaking me out

dk

911 GTS Cab
Ive just been on flickr on my iPhone and was looking at a few pics and noticed it had where they were taken.

Now this started to confuse me as I have not put in any location info, I checked the tags and the tags don't contain where a lot of them were taken, so how the hell is it doing it.

My grand canyon shots say taken in the Mohave, America but I would have never put that, then others are tagged right too.

But how the hell is it doing it? Different ones in Peru are tagged in the right towns? I really am confused, I'm pretty sure the 50d doesn't have gps tagging???

Anyone clear this up for me please?

dk

911 GTS Cab
The strange thing is that my iPhone pics that have geotaggong don't have their wherabouts listed, only the 350d and 50d ones.

I thought it could be someone doing it, but it's every photo, and I have thousands on there!

dk

911 GTS Cab
The nokia has gps built in so it can, my canon hasn't to the beat of my knowledge.