ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fly by wire in a phase 1 172

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I am going to say no, but that is based on having to move a load of pins in the ECU plug when I swapped my Ph1 ECU to a GEN90. If it were a Ph2 it was a direct swap with no need to move pins around.

Megane F7R
I am going to say no, but that is based on having to move a load of pins in the ECU plug when I swapped my Ph1 ECU to a GEN90. If it were a Ph2 it was a direct swap with no need to move pins around.
I did think this would be the case. Wonder if I can get a 172/182 ECU immobiliser removed, could use a 172 cup loom then and still retain what I need too.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I dont think immob can fully be removed on ph2, only virginilized to sync up to ph2 uch and key. You would need ph2 loom, key and uch to run it.

Megane F7R
I dont think immob can fully be removed on ph2, only virginilized to sync up to ph2 uch and key. You would need ph2 loom, key and uch to run it.
Shame as its not going in a Clio or anything that could run the dash for a clio =(