ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FM2010

DCi
amazin'

i never used FM09's 3d mode because it was so unrealistic it just annoyed me, i prefered 2d + a bit of imagination.

however i have seen some gameplay vid's of FM10 3d view and it looks a lot more impressive, hopefully it will run ok on my laptop :eek:

DCi
88% done of whatever the full one is... i'll be done by the time i get in from 6 a side :cool:

quite looking forward to it

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Cheers for the link, i'll get it downloaded after work. Doin't know how much it'll get played with Uncharted 2 out tomorrow though.

Just started a game with Leeds (nice challenge). I like it so far, some good features. Not even seen 3D yet though!

Playing FM2010 @ work FTW.

What does everyone think then?

I like it.. 3D animations are better, not sure about the 'theme' but using the Black skin more than the white, some nice menu features.

Transfers seem harder (more realistic?) and every offer I get for players that I'm trying to sell are like '£0 upfront then £5m over 48 Months' which is s**t! I want money now :)

I shall be purchasing anyway.

Clio MK2 PH2
seems good to be, dont really like the white theme, havnt tried the black one yet, much better?.. agree with the 3D animations being better.. shall be having a copy when it comes out :)

DCi
i think it's ace. i've not really looked into the transfer market because i save it for the full game tbh

everything seems better tho, i like the skin and i think with a few customisations of what info is displayed it could be ace.

MY10 R35 GTR
its got the same flaw the last one did.

on you squad screen I like having the "selection" view. But it keeps resetting to the general info Grrrrrrrrr. FM2009 did it aswell

DCi
change the default view by customizing the fields on general and then youre sorted.

mine has been despatched first class royal mail today... will it make it?! lol

182 FF
I never download the demo, one rule I have, always wait until the full game comes out, role on friday!

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Just purchased this to keep me occupied this week when I'm working away!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's awesome. I've just started my second season, just about to play the Charity Shield game against Liverpool.

Lost Lennon to Bayern for £21.5m, but have brought in Beckham and currently negotiating a contract with Ronaldinho. Still a bit undecided on that one, as I could really do with similar pace to Lennon on the wing. Gourcuff perhaps.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
How quick does it run? I don't want it killing my laptop....

2.0ghz x 2 plus 3gig of ram.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My laptop is running :

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor P8600 (2.4 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB, 3 MB L2.4 Cache)
4GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM
320GB Hard Drive
256MB ATI Mobility RADEON HD 3450

It's pretty damn quick for the game, TBH. No slow issues or taking forever doing things.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's awesome. I've just started my second season, just about to play the Charity Shield game against Liverpool.

Lost Lennon to Bayern for £21.5m, but have brought in Beckham and currently negotiating a contract with Ronaldinho. Still a bit undecided on that one, as I could really do with similar pace to Lennon on the wing. Gourcuff perhaps.
Buy mcgeady from Celtic mate. Bargain. ;)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
My laptop is running :

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor P8600 (2.4 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB, 3 MB L2.4 Cache)
4GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM
320GB Hard Drive
256MB ATI Mobility RADEON HD 3450

It's pretty damn quick for the game, TBH. No slow issues or taking forever doing things.

Good the last thing my laptop needs is a fist fucking from some game

182 Cup
Where's the cheapest place to buy this from? Or "download?" sure I read something a bit back about being able to pay as much as you want for it?

182 RB FF
How you guys doing?

Still only in my first season but Im Arsenal and top in November having only dropped 4 points (2 draws) have won the rest. I lost a game to Rangers in the Champions league 2-1. Man City are right behind me though, they've only lost one game!

Highlight for me was spanking Liverpool 6-0! :) I've scored 32 I think and Conceded 6!

So Far I have bought:

Dzeko - £15m + (Bargain! This guys is quality in it)
Sandro - £8 I think
Upson - £5m + another £5m Spread over 24 months I think

Thats it, A couple of youngsters too. I really need a Keeper though who is good and cheap anybody got any for me?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
How you guys doing?

Still only in my first season but Im Arsenal and top in November having only dropped 4 points (2 draws) have won the rest. I lost a game to Rangers in the Champions league 2-1. Man City are right behind me though, they've only lost one game!

Highlight for me was spanking Liverpool 6-0! :) I've scored 32 I think and Conceded 6!

So Far I have bought:

Dzeko - £15m + (Bargain! This guys is quality in it)
Sandro - £8 I think
Upson - £5m + another £5m Spread over 24 months I think

Thats it, A couple of youngsters too. I really need a Keeper though who is good and cheap anybody got any for me?

Played it most of Saturday and was off work on Monday, too, giving it a rinsing.

In my first season, I was beaten 6 times. I play a slightly breathed upon 4-4-2 and it works pretty well.

At the end of the season, this was my Team of the Year :

Gomes

Srna
King
Bassong
Assou Ekotto

Lennon
Sissoko
Palacios
Modric

Keane
Defoe

Defoe banged in around 55 goals, 37 of which in the league! He was on fire, including 7 goals in one game against Hull in a 7-2 win. Even the subs played well, with Crouchy getting around 15-20 goals in total. Pavlyuchenko wasn't used much, in fairness. Bostock was very good, averaging around a 7.80 rating from substitute appearances of debutising for injured/suspended central midfielders. I also had Sandro on loan, who was decent enough. It's fair to say all my players performed well. Special mention to Moussa Sissoko, who is an awesome midfielder (signed from Toulouse)

Lennon has gone to Bayern in the second season window - I could have stopped him but he wanted to leave anyway for some reason, and the £21.5m offer wasn't too bad.

I tried offering about 8 times for Joe Cole from Chelsea, and when I did finally manage to have an offer accepted, Cole refused to even talk about a contract.

In the end I signed Beckham on a free, Ronaldinho for £14m (after lengthy contract negotiating!). I then decided I could do with more pace down the right than the buck toothed wonder, so I switched/adapted him to play alongside Defoe upfront and made an offer for Gourcuff, which was accepted. I also got Jack Rodwell from Everton for £12m, he's eventually going to be my new centreback. :cool:

I'm around 12 or so games into the second season, sitting 4th in the league but having only lost once - drawing way too many games.

Great game. Loving it at the moment. I have Commentary only but 3D replays of the goals. I realise that 3D engine is purely for an added bonus, but what a goal Gourcuff scored for me against Hull last night. Ronaldinho picked up the ball on the half way line, fired it to Gourcuff on the edge of the area, who flicked it up with his first touch and smashed it past Myhill on the volley. Incredible goal.

Some of the animations on the 3D view are really good. Goal replays are class.

:cool:

Last edited:
  DCi
20 games into the season and i've got chester from -25 up to 8 which takes us off bottom of the leauge.

7 points from safety and then hopefully someone with some money will give me a job :D