ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Light Problem

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
one was working, and now they both are not. i have changed the bulbs checked the fuses. its not the switch because the rear fog comes on. is there anything else i can do?

51 plate dynamique

thanks

from Trophy 2 work van :(
are you one of those dweebs who drives about with em on at all times?

if so......good

if not.....sorry, don't know!

Jack up the passenger side and remove the wheel arch front arch liner bit and check the connetor block better still solder in a better connector in there.

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
no i havent had them on for a year, but now its winter. ive checked all the connections at my local garage with them. they said only other thing is for him to call in the electrical technician.

no i havent had them on for a year, but now its winter. ive checked all the connections at my local garage with them. they said only other thing is for him to call in the electrical technician.

Check the wiring again accross the frotn bumper take the bumper of might make it easier.

At worst work out if one of the sets of wires is faily and use the other set to power both bulbs.

Check the wiring again accross the frotn bumper take the bumper of might make it easier.

At worst work out if one of the sets of wires is faily and use the other set to power both bulbs.