ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fog lights

clio sport 1.4 mk2
Anyone know where the best place to buy both front fog lights, the surounds that hold them in place and the wiring to link them is. I have a W reg clio s.

Chocolate Bar™
hope u're only gonna get them to use in foggy weather, not like some tits who put them in to use in bright sunlight to blind other drivers

as russ says, ebay or a scrappy

185lb/ft dCi
yeah keep checking ebay, i did and got myself a new set for £50 delivered. Just came today.

clio sport 1.4 mk2
i had a aftermarket bumper on my clio but the speed ramps in milton keynes dont like low cars so got a new standard one so now need fog lights to fill the holes in it.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
hope u're only gonna get them to use in foggy weather, not like some tits who put them in to use in bright sunlight to blind other drivers

as russ says, ebay or a scrappy

mine dont even work yet...only got them as the fog blankin plates fell out lol

Chocolate Bar™
lol, i can tell by the tone of your post that your upset by the fact that your cant join the 'fez massive' and show off your foglights ;)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
no, i want to use them as an alternative to my main headlights, i think it will be cool and different if i just use my side lights and fog lights to light the road...kinda like the people carrier brigade have started doing recently around here.